Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- International career opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare
Healthscope NZ is a countrywide organisation with over 150 sites from Invercargill to Kerikeri. We have just gone through a period of acquisitions and change which has meant considerable growth. We are a small team spread across the country however we keep a firm focus on teamwork.
This position will see you dealing with, and speaking to different customers on a day-to-day basis, so being a good communicator is a top priority. If you are a systems engineer or mid-level engineer that has good MS Stack and networking ability, with a passion for new technologies and an interest in all things ICT, we want to hear from you.
You will need to be able to demonstrate through your experience the following technical skills to be considered for this opportunity.
- 5+ Years relevant industry experience
- Solid Microsoft products experience including Exchange, Skype for Business, Windows server 2008 to 2016 etc.
- Open source OS and applications a plus
- Solutions design experience
- Systems Administration, upgrades, support and maintenance experience
- AD, DNS, DHCP (IPAM) a must
- Microsoft Certifications highly desirable
- Hyper-V, VMware and Veeam skills
- Projects and solutions design skills also a plus
- PowerShell experience
- Very strong customer facing skills
- Security products and firewall knowledge highly regarded.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a fun, exciting and very fast moving environment, then please apply on line.