Payroll Officer - Part Time Permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare
- Starting mid August 2017
Healthscope is New Zealand's largest community pathology and laboratory network. Its businesses include; Gribbles Veterinary Pathology, Labtests Auckland, Northland Pathology and Southern Community Laboratories. This position reports to the Payroll Manager and you will be part of the Shared Services Finance team.
We are looking for an experienced payroll person to work collaboratively with the Payroll and HR team, servicing all of the above business units throughout NZ with staff numbers in excess of 1900 employees.
The successful applicants must have:
- Significant payroll experience, using a computerized payroll system. The business uses Payglobal so this is desirable but not essential.
- In depth and up to date knowledge of payroll and employment legislation
- Experience dealing with collective employment agreements including the complexities that apply when a business operates 24 / 7
- Accurate data entry skills especially numeric and be competent in Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work flexible hours when required.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The hours are 24 hours per week, Monday to Wednesday, normally 8.00am - 4.30pm but the start and finish times are flexible.