Medical Laboratory Scientist
- International career opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare
Canterbury SCL is a part of Healthscope New Zealand and the sole provider of Community Pathology services for the Canterbury region. Canterbury SCL is in a strategic alliance with Canterbury Health Laboratories the sole provider of Public Hospital Laboratory services in the Canterbury region. There is close collaboration between the two organisations.
We are seeking an experienced Scientist for a full time position. This role will see you performing both routine and specialised tests with a high degree of skill and confidence. To be considered for this role you will need:
To be fully registered with the NZ Medical Science Council
- Eligible for a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- To be prepared to be part of our Microbiology Team
- The ability to work in a methodical manner adhering to strict quality procedure guidelines
- Molecular experience preferred but not essential
Normal hours of work are 80 hours per fortnight as per the roster and will include being part of the weekend roster.If you are passionate about your work, dedicated to quality and want to work within a friendly supportive environment, committed to providing quality pathology services to the greater Canterbury region, apply online now.