Occupational Health Nurse
We are the largest provider of pathology services in New Zealand and have recently expanded our portfolio to include Drug & Substance Testing NZ (DSTNZ) and Metro Health. Alongside DSTNZ and Metro Health, Labtests & Southern Community Laboratories are divisions of Healthscope NZ a provider of pathology services to New Zealand since 1960.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and high performing Occupational Health Nurse to join our talented team.
The role involves undertaking Occupational Nursing services including health monitoring, hearing and vision testing, drug and alcohol screening and pre-employment health screening. Driving within the Wellington region working on client sites will be required and hence a full driving licence is required. Early starts may be required based on client need.
The right person for this role will:
- Have experience with occupational health, preferably with spirometry and audiometry
- Have experience with drug testing
- Have post-graduation clinical experience
- Have excellent people skills, particularly professional relationship management
- Be keen to learn and adapt to new situations
- Thrive in a team environment and work well independently
- Be computer savvy
- Registered nurse with current annual practicing certificate
- Independent Vaccinators Certificate and experience with cold chain management
- Current First Aid and CPR level 4 certification
- Have a current driver's license and a clean driving record