Medical Laboratory Technician, Biochemistry
Labtests are seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician to fill a full-time, permanent vacancy in the Biochemistry department.
Reporting to the Head of Department of Biochemistry, your role will see you performing routine tests with a high degree of confidence.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- NZ Medical Laboratory Science Board Registration
- A current Annual or Interim Practising Certificate
- A sound knowledge of laboratory operations including, safety, quality assurance processes, operation of equipment and hands-on practical experience
- Flexibility in hours of work including availability to work weekends and on call
- Disciplined, self-motivated and a positive approach to work
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Customer focus and commitment to providing a high quality of service to internal and external customers
- The ability to work in a methodical manner adhering to strict quality procedure guidelines
Flexibility with your working hours will be invaluable to the team, as will a customer focus and commitment to provide an excellent service to the greater community.