Senior Chemistry Technician
Gribbles Labnet offers a comprehensive range of food testing, including chemical and microbiological analyses. We specialise in providing a rapid, friendly and helpful service to all our clients.
We are currently offering an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a permanent, full-time analyst to join our expanding chemistry team based in Dunedin. You will be a part of our growing business.
The following key tasks will be part of your challenging and varied role:
- Preparation, extraction and analysis of samples in accordance with documented procedures
- Reporting results in accordance with quality standards and client requirements
- Ensuring turnaround times are met, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Investigation of non-conformances arising from internal and external audits
- Ongoing identification of quality and efficiency improvement opportunities
- Gaining KTP status
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- A degree in science, preferably with a major in food science or chemistry
- Experience in wet chemistry and instrumentation
- Experience working within an IANZ/RLP accredited laboratory
- Flexibility to work additional hours when required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and a driven outlook
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please apply on line.