Phlebotomists - Auckland West & Waitemata Regions
Labtests are seeking Phlebotomists for full-time & part-time, permanent positions in the Auckland West & Waitemata Regions.
Flexibility is mandatory with our Patient Services staff being employed to a 'Cluster Region' and not to a single collection centre. Work duties will be required to be performed as per the rosters for the Cluster, between the hours of 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday, with participation in weekend rosters as required.
Whether you are a qualified Phlebotomist, a mobile Phlebotomist, or have no experience at all but you're interested in Phlebotomy, we have a role available for you!
About the roles:
- Permanent, full-time & part-time positions available
- Located in the Auckland West & Waitemata Regions
- Four weeks of full-time, paid training provided
- An opportunity to earn while you learn, working towards achieving your Qualified Medical Laboratory Technician Phlebotomist Certificate
You will have:
- A positive and friendly approach to your work
- Compassion for others, including a real desire to provide high quality care to a wide variety of patients of all ages and circumstances
- Excellent customer service skills including a high level of personal presentation and pride in your work
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to follow processes accurately, even when under pressure
- Have respect for ensuring patient confidentiality at all times and in all matters
Qualified & Mobile Phlebotomists must be registered with the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate. Mobile Phlebotomists must also have a current full Class 1 NZ Driver's Licence.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.