Patient Services Administrator
Are you a highly motivated and pro-active Administrator who likes working as part of a team? Are you looking for plenty of variety and autonomy?
If you have excellent interpersonal skills, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast paced team, this is the role for you!
Labtests are seeking an experienced Administrator to fill a permanent, full time (80 hour per fortnight) role in our Patient Services Department based in Mt Wellington.
Reporting to the Business Manager of Patient Services, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of administrative services and support to the patient services team and the education team
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the coordination of recruitment drives
- Completion of HR related forms including; recruitment, new starter, variations & end of employment
- Tracking Standard Operating Procedure reviews
- Minute taking at meetings
- Maintaining staff portfolios including; Medical Sciences Council Registrations & Annual Practising Certificates, reimbursement of fees, uniform monitoring & ordering
- Preparation of reports
- Other general correspondence, reports and documentation to meet department needs and company standards.
To be the successful candidate for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Five or more years administrative experience
- Intermediate level Excel, MS Office, Word, and some experience in Power Point
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Be very organised and systematic
- Work well under pressure