- Are you ready to be challenged?
- Are you looking for an infrastructure / systems role
- If you are interested in working with a great team with a wide range of systems and have experience in networking and security, this could be the role for you!
About our Company:
Healthscope is New Zealand's leading provider of pathology services, with 170 locations around the country and 2,000 staff nationwide. Healthscope consists of community and hospital laboratories, community-based collection centres, and provides veterinary diagnostic and screening services.
About the Role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer based out of our Christchurch laboratory.
Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to our clients, you will ensure prompt resolution of incidents and service requests, we have a large pipeline of projects to be done and the list doesn't get smaller!
The Healthscope Shared Services Infrastructure team has a Helpdesk Team dealing with incoming calls, fixing what they can and escalating to the various regions and senior systems engineers where needed.
What do we want from you?
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a flexible self-starter
- Have previous experience in an infrastructure team and be skills in Windows Server, AD, SCCM, Exchange, DFS, Linux, Virtualisation and SAN's. If you have experience in networking and/or security, we are especially interested in talking to you
- Participate in the afterhours call roster
- Be a customer service champion
- Be VERY mindful of security and privacy practises
- Be passionate about IT and are keen to learn
- Have excellent communication and customer-service skills
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated, with the ability in punctuality, time management, presentation and administration
- Have an IT certificate (desirable)
- Be based in Christchurch, however this role covers New Zealand and will, on occasion, need to travel.