Customer Liaison & Support Officer
About our Company:
As part of the Healthscope group, Labtests has been providing pathology services to the Auckland Community since 2009. We recognise the importance of highly qualified staff, inspired leadership, together with advanced information technology and automation to achieve service excellence.
About the Role:
We are seeking a field based, full-time, permanent Customer Liaison & Support Officer, who will predominantly be visiting community providers throughout the Auckland & Northland regions.
Reporting to Healthscope's CIO, you will be responsible for:
- Developing & maintaining strong working relationships with community providers
- Introducing applications developed by Healthscope, providing training & support through various platforms to ensure a smooth implementation
- Facilitating health checks to ensure customers are getting the most out of the products
- Feedback to the development team requests for improvement
- Driving the implementation from start to ‘go live'
The successful applicant will:
- Be based in Auckland, hold a current appropriate drivers licence AND have their own transport
- Be highly organised, motivated & proactive with the ability to work autonomously
- Have exceptional customer service & communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong attention to detail
- Consultative and solutions focused with excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in supporting customers and peers in using software
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office & confident in the use of computers
- Flexible approach to work duties and hours as required
While experience in the above areas will be highly regarded, it is important to note that they will be secondary to the person with the right attitude and overall suitability.