Clinical Data Centre Operator, Labtests
Labtests are seeking a Clinical Data Centre Operator to fill a rostered, permanent, full-time (80 hours per fortnight) vacancy in our Auckland Laboratory.
About the role:
Located in Mt Wellington Auckland, our Clinical Data Entry Operators are responsible for the accurate and timely entering of codes for patient testing procedures, laboratory results, contact centre information services for Labtests community pathology patients, and referring practitioners.
The successful applicants will have:
- Previous experience in a data entry role which involved alpha numeric keying of complex and highly confidential information
- Minimum data entry speed of 50 words per minute with a high level of accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work
- Demonstrated experience working in a high pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent command of the English language
- Proven track record working in a phone based customer services role and ability to demonstrate empathy and build rapport with ease
- Understanding of and adherence to privacy of information specifically patient confidentiality
- Exposure to patient information management systems or other large scale databases
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, please apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter to www. healthscopecareers.co.nz.