Regional Lead Patient Services
Labtests Auckland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Lead to provide innovative leadership and operational management to our Patient Services Department. With 100+ staff and a number of Collection Centres in your portfolio, your region will cover central, west and north Auckland.
You will have an ability to take people on a journey with you - lead, rather than manage. You will engage with, and motivate staff to drive performance and foster a strong team environment.
Reporting to the Business Manager Patient Services you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and leadership to a team of 100+ centre staff
- Overseeing staff rosters, training, performance management & recruitment
- Having input into strategic planning and implementation & maintaining efficient, open communication with management
- Liaising with and delegating tasks to Team Leaders, Trainers & staff
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in an operational management role
- Health care sector experience preferred
- Proven success managing multi-sites
- The ability and passion to drive results and outcomes
- Excellence in organisation and communication
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Full NZ Driver's License
This position includes a company vehicle and mobile phone for work purposes.