Logistics Head of Department, Labtests
Frequently we think of our careers in terms of traditional pathways - our next job being the role to which we presently report. At Labtests we are looking for someone who is prepared to consider their career going in a different direction.
You've likely visited Labtests in the last decade for a blood test. You will have interacted with your phlebotomists and you've also likely seen one of our 73 cars on the road.
Unlike many businesses Labtests has not outsourced our couriers. We see the courier role as integral to our quality service delivery. As such we are looking for someone who has a proven track record at engaging with a workforce to deliver service excellence. Your people leadership skills are what will set you apart.
The preferred applicant will have:
- At least 3 years supervisory and/or staff management experience with proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- A high level of customer focus and committed to providng a high quality of service to internal and external customers
- Acceptable level of computer skills and keyboard accuracy
- Knowledge of medical terminology an advantage
- Good geographic understanding of the Auckland area
You will also have high attention to detail, be prepared to roll your sleeves up on occasion and take pride in delivering on your commitment. If you can show us that you have done these things then we want to talk to you.