Patient Management Officer
Patient Services Department - Collection Centres across New Zealand
Healthscope international pathology is a leading provider of private healthcare who offers pathology services in New Zealand.
If you want to make a difference and be part of a team - Healthscope is the place for you!
We are currently on the hunt for dedicated, enthusiastic and customer centric individuals to fill Patient Management Officer Positions at a number of Laboratory collection centres across New Zealand.
Patient Management Officers are an initiative that has been implemented as part of Healthscope's response to the COVID-19 response. Patient Management Officers have been placed at Collection Centres and have conducted screening questions on patients based on screening criteria for entering the collection centres whilst maintaining the requirement for physical distancing at all times. This has been extremely important in ensuring the safety of our staff and our patients in the fight against the spread of COVID-19.
We now have an increased demand for Patient Management Officers where a number of casual positions have become available across New Zealand working on a rotating roster at a variety of work locations based at collection centres within the community.
- Greeting patients and asking patients screening questions whilst maintaining a positive and friendly approach.
- Redirecting patients if necessary and managing the entry and exit of patients at the collection centres.
- Ensuring social distancing rules both inside and outside the collection centre are maintained at all times.
- Showing compassion and kindness to others, including a real desire to provide a high quality of service to a wide variety of patients of all ages and circumstances.
- Providing excellent customer service and possessing a high level of personal presentation at all times.
- Have a strong attention to detail and an ability to follow processes accurately, even when under pressure.
- Show respect toward patients by ensuring patient confidentiality at all times and in all matters.
- Hold a clean New Zealand Driver's Licence and have reliable transport.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
To apply, visit the link below!