WSCL- Phlebotomists - Patient Services Department
Are you looking for a change or new career path?
Are you looking for an exciting career in the healthcare industry, with an opportunity to earn while you learn?
Are you hardworking and people focused?
We have part time and casual vacancies in the Wellington area within our patient services team working as a phlebotomist (specimen collector).
We offer great employee benefits including a unique educational opportunity to work towards a Diploma in Applied Science (Level 5).
Healthscope international pathology is a leading provider of private healthcare who offers pathology services in New Zealand.
Want to make a difference and be part of a team - find it here with Healthscope. We are currently on the hunt for dedicated, enthusiastic and customer centric individuals.
We have vacancies for Phlebotomists (Specimen Collectors) or Trainee Phlebotomists in the Wellington region.
Our Phlebotomists are trained to provide excellent customer service and high quality care to our patients. This is a busy role, with our team processing a large amount of patient specimens over a day, working from collection centres across the Wellington region. Our Phlebotomists also do home visits and provide collection services at private hospitals & rest homes.
About the Roles
- We have permanent part time and casual hour's available working on a rotating roster in a variety of work locations.
- Full paid training is provided, but you must be comfortable working with blood and needles.
- For those working over 20 hours per week, take advantage of a unique educational opportunity provided free by Healthscope, working towards a Level 5 Diploma in Applied Science
Previous Phlebotomy experience is not essential, so as long as you have:
- A positive and friendly approach to your work
- Compassion for others, including a real desire to provide high quality care to a wide variety of patients of all ages and circumstances
- Excellent customer service skills including a high level of personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to follow processes accurately, even when under pressure
- Respect for ensuring patient confidentiality at all times and in all matters
- A clean New Zealand Driver's Licence
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
Apply online at https://healthscopecareers.co.nz/vacancies let us know your preferred location and preferred hours