Technician - Biochemistry/Chromatography
Gribbles Veterinary and analytical offers a comprehensive range of clinical pathology, diagnostic chemistry and trace element analyses. We specialise in providing fast, friendly and helpful service to all our clients.
We are currently offering an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a permanent, full-time analyst to join our expanding chemistry team based in Dunedin. This is your chance to be a part of our growing business.
The following key tasks will be part of your challenging and varied role:
- Preparation, extraction and analysis of samples in accordance with documented procedures
- General laboratory housekeeping tasks in accordance with PC2 requirements
- Data transcription and checking in accordance with quality standards
- Ensuring turnaround times are met, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Ongoing identification of quality and efficiency improvement opportunities
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- A degree in science, preferably with a biochemistry or chemistry major
- Experience in chromatography would be an advantage
- Flexibility to work additional hours when required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and a driven outlook
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please apply online.